Hi everyone! I’m deep in packing and preparing for our move in a few weeks. We’re also wrapping up a mini renovation at our new house. I can’t wait to share more with you! For now, here are 10 things I am loving this week …
1. I just picked out my “mom suit” for the year and found matching suits for my kids, plus this adorable bucket hat. So excited for pool days all summer with Emma and Oscar!
2. Checkered cutting board. I just ordered this for my new (old) kitchen.
3. After having several espresso machines break and become unreliable, I decided to swear them off. But Emma convinced me to try her espresso machine.
She uses it every day and loves it. Bonus points that it’s a good price and very cute. I can’t wait to use it!
4. So excited about this rug I found for our living room. It comes in a bunch of sizes.
5. Thinking about these green loafers.
6. Love these earthy toned watercolor paints.
7. I bought this cardigan for myself. It’s perfectly my style.
8. How fun is this Stephen King cross stitch pattern for Halloween? I would definitely need to start now to complete it by spooky season. I also love this cutesy Halloween pattern. Should I do it??
9. Don’t forget to shop our Amazon storefront. We update it weekly!
10. After much debate, I ended up ordering this sofa for our new house (we also have one in the pink house and we love it!).
P.S. Here are a some recent posts in case you missed them!
- Oreo Dip
- Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
- Mojitos by the Pitcher
- Mint Simple Syrup
- Date Shake
- Easy Cutout Sugar Cookies
Fitnessnacks – #Love #Sunday
Courtesy : https://abeautifulmess.com/10-things-i-love-sunday-2/