KFF Health News Midwest correspondent Bram Sable-Smith discussed personhood laws in Missouri and beyond on “Texas Standard” and KCUR’s “Kansas City Today” on May 11. He discussed the expansion of personhood laws also on KMOX’s “Total Information AM” on May 8.
- Click here to hear Sable-Smith on Texas Standard
- Click here to hear Sable-Smith on “Kansas City Today”
- Click here to hear Sable-Smith on “Total Information AM”
- Read Sable-Smith’s “Can a Fetus Be an Employee? States Are Testing the Boundaries of Personhood After ‘Dobbs’”
KFF Health News former senior editor Andy Miller discussed access to HIV testing and treatment on WUGA’s “The Georgia Health Report” on May 5.
- Click here to hear Miller on “The Georgia Health Report”
- Read Miller’s “US Officials Want to End the HIV Epidemic by 2030. Many Stakeholders Think They Won’t.”
KFF Health News is a national newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about health issues and is one of the core operating programs at KFF—an independent source of health policy research, polling, and journalism. Learn more about KFF.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story can be republished for free (details).
Fitnessnacks – #Journalists #Give #Status #Reports #Personhood #Debate #HIV #Epidemic
Courtesy : https://kffhealthnews.org/news/article/journalists-give-status-reports-on-the-personhood-debate-and-the-hiv-epidemic/