KFF Health News Colorado correspondent Rae Ellen Bichell discussed Colorado facility schools on Rocky Mountain Community Radio on May 12.
- Click here to hear Bichell on Rocky Mountain Community Radio
- Read Bichell’s “Students in Rural Colorado Are Left Without Options as Specialized Schools Close”
KFF Health News former senior editor Andy Miller discussed lead contamination in an affluent Atlanta neighborhood on WUGA’s “The Georgia Health Report” on May 12.
- Click here to hear Miller on WUGA
- Read Miller’s “Lead Contamination Surfaces in Affluent Atlanta Neighborhood”
KFF Health News senior correspondent Aneri Pattani discussed a range of mental health issues, from the Biden administration’s investment in crisis hotlines to the enforcement of laws that require insurers to cover more mental health services, on WNYC Studios’ “Death, Sex & Money” podcast on May 11.
- Click here to hear Pattani on “Death, Sex & Money”
KFF Health News is a national newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about health issues and is one of the core operating programs at KFF—an independent source of health policy research, polling, and journalism. Learn more about KFF.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story can be republished for free (details).
Fitnessnacks – #Journalists #Unpack #Facility #School #Closures #Federal #Investment #Crisis #Hotlines
Courtesy : https://kffhealthnews.org/news/article/journalists-facility-school-closures-crisis-hotline-investment/