Today I’m talking to one of my oldest and dearest friends in the fitness industry, Adam Bornstein. (He actually joins us for the second time.) He’s a New York Times Bestselling Author, personal advisor to Arnold Schwarzenegger, journalist, and all around Swiss Army Knife of all things content. His latest book is call You Can’t Screw This Up, and it’s a new paradigm for dieting and the journey to wellness. I learn something every time I talk to Adam, and this podcast recording was no exception. I hope you enjoy!
Learn more about Adam’s new book.
In this episode of the BarBend Podcast, host David Thomas Tao talks to Adam Bornstein about:
- The most awkward recording experience (2:00)
- Learning from the first book — and why it didn’t quite go all the way (5:30)
- The book’s original title (10:15)
- “Put people through the program” (14:45)
- When David snuck into Adam’s first book launch (20:00)
- Is this book antithetical to influencer culture? (24:10)
- Why are people not able to sustain wellness? (28:00)
Relevant links and further reading:
- Follow Adam on Instagram
- Follow David Thomas Tao on Instagram and Twitter
The post You Can’t Screw This Up (with Adam Bornstein) appeared first on BarBend.
Fitnessnacks – #Screw #Adam #Bornstein
Courtesy : https://barbend.com/adam-bornstein-book-podcast/